Tuesday, February 19

U-G-L-Y! You Ain't Got No Alibi!

While I'm ranting, could someone tell me who the genius is that came up with the uniforms for the NBA All Star Game?

Whoever it was ought to be taken out back and shot. Or at least fired. It was the most confusing game to try to watch.

I'd rather everyone wear his own uniform in home or away colors than the horrible unis they had on Sunday.

Oh, did you miss it? Let me show you what I'm talking about:


As you can see, the front isn't too bad. Blue for East, White for West.


But can you see the backs a little here?


Here's a better view of the backs. White for East, Gold for West.


So if you have a guy from the East facing away from the camera and a guy from the West facing towards the camera, they are both in white.

Brilliant, eh?

/sarcasm

Whoever thought that up should be fired from the costume department.



[all images from NBA.com]














Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin