Wednesday, February 27

Books: Reviews are Overdue!

I feel badly because I promised to review two books. I need to write up a proper review of the first, which I should have done before Christmas, but was a bit distracted just after I finished it. The second is overdue, but I am, believe it or not, still working through In the Shadow of Our Lady.

The book is beautiful and wonderful, but because I've been developing such a devotion to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta (aka Mother Teresa), I am loathe to rush to finish. I am savoring the book, pausing after each reading of it to ponder it. It is so rich and full of goodness, despite its small size.

I will be finishing that book as soon as I can, since it is definitely not fair that I haven't reviewed it yet!

Watch this space in the near future for the actual reviews.





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin