Monday, February 11

Love Those Mannings!

This is the funniest commercial featuring back-to-back Super Bowl MVP Quarterbacks I've ever seen.

That's a lot of qualifications, but I really think this commercial is hysterical. I especially love Olivia Manning clapping happily as Archie hides his face in shame.



"This is our life. It's what we do." ROFL!

And here's the theme song.



Great graphics, huh? ;)

Honestly, I can't get enough of the Mannings. They're so funny.



Here they are, touring the ESPN Digital Center:



You'll have to click through on this, but it's very cute. Peyton interviews his baby brother just after he is picked nubmer one in the draft.

And, if for no other reason but to watch the looks on the Patriots' fans' faces (the ones who were taunting Eli at the beginning of the drive), the final Giants drive, flimed at the Super Bowl. (I'm sure this won't stay up long, since I'm not completely sure it's legal to videotape the game while you're there.) The big TD comes in at 3:23.



Last one, I promise. Peyton gives a pep talk for the dads stuck driving the minivan around.






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Peyton was one of the only good athlete hosts of Saturday Night Live. They're usually really stiff and uncomfortable, but Peyton did awesome.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin