Monday, February 18

Preparations

I am getting myself ready to incorporate and become one of those faceless people who answer the phone when you call a company (like Apple, MLB.com, &c.). I'll be working through a company who will put me in touch with clients, which makes it good because I won't have to call anyone up (if I'm in sales). They'll call me.


In preparation for this, I needed to free up space on my hard drive. I have a decent-sized drive, but when we got iPods, it suddenly wasn't big enough. My drive had less than 10 gig left on it, and I need at least 10 gig for this job. So I bought an external hard drive and have been moving pictures and iTunes and music onto it. (The drive is 500G, which would have seemed immense to the point of ridiculousness just a few years ago. It will be virtually empty when I'm finished moving for today, but I'm sure we'll be able to fill it up with movies, music, and more.)


Once I moved things, I wound up with ...


... oh, excuse me, I'm still moving pictures. My bad. LOL!


I can't wait to rip all my CD's onto the drive and put them up for sale on eBay. Imagine! All those CD's will likely fit into a device the size of a paperback copy of Shogun!!





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin