Friday, January 18

Snow: Part III

The girls grabbed their toboggans after Travel Man returned home. As he changed from his super-hero suit and back to his mild-mannered alter-ego (Soccer Dad), the girls trapsed up the hill and raced back down again. Eventually, Soccer Dad went to play with them, too.


I wish the camera I was using was a bit better. The bright colors on the sleds contrasted so beautifully with the snow and ice!



Here are the girls going in search of sticks for the snowman's arms. (See another post for snowman pictures.)

Here is where Soccer Dad started playing with the girls on their toboggans. (I actually was busy shoveling the driveway for a while. Soccer Dad did the second half of that for me, but I insisted on starting because I desperately need the exercise!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin