Thursday, January 17

Pictures of the Snow

As promised, I borrowed Big Girl's camera. After snapping a few shots, I thought I'd add the date, only to realize that the date is incorrect. Oh, well! I'll caption pictures below.

From the kitchen balcony, looking towards the neighbors' yards. That's our shed, and then the yard ends shortly after it.

This is what we wanted to see on Christmas morning. Alas! Just as snow comes down, so will the tree!

A bit of a better view out that same window. At least we always have the real pine tree in the front yard. (It's probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 feet tall.)



Another shot of the evergreen, along with its neighbor, a tree that I've been told might not survive a bad windstorm.

There's more...I'll put them up ASAP.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin