Tuesday, January 29

A Prayer for Priests

O Jesus,
I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests;

for Your unfaithful and tepid priests;

for Your priests labouring at home
or abroad in distant mission fields;

for Your tempted priests;

for Your lonely and desolate priest;

for Your young priests;

for Your dying priests;

for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all I recommend to You the priests dearest to me;

the priest who baptized me;

the priests who absolved me from my sins;

the priests at whose Masses I assisted
and who gave me Your Body and Blood in Holy communion;

the priests who taught and instructed me;

all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way.

O Jesus, keep them all close to Your heart,

and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity.



Amen.








No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin