Tuesday, January 22

Another Brain Teaser Set (Final Update)

Update (01-24-08, 3:47 p.m. EST): Okay, so this one was a bust. Oh, well! The last of the answers are below. I'll save this kind of brainteaser for another time, and I'll look for different types to be more interesting. Thanks for playing!

Update (01-22-08, 2:47 p.m. EST): Cath is a busy bee! She's got several answers correct. (You can compare what's been posted with what's in the com boxes.) I swear, the way you guys answer these things, I think I've got the smartest eight readers in the world! (That is my Bloglines subscription count. I might have two more readers, if we don't count my husband, mother, and sister. That would put me up to a baker's dozen!)


Rules are in the older two posts.


  1. When you see geese flying in a V formation, why is it that one leg of the V is always longer than the other? Because it has more geese in it.

  2. Why are there so many Smiths in the telephone directory? Because they all have telephone lines.

  3. What is E.T. short for? So that he can fit in the small spaceship.

  4. Where do you find a no-legged dog? Exactly where you left him.

  5. Approximately how many house bricks does it take to complete a brick house in England? One. It takes many bricks to build the house, but only one brick to complete it.

  6. How do you stop a bull from charging? Take away his credit cards.

  7. What cheese is made backward? Edam.

  8. Take away my first letter, and I remain the same. Now take away my fourth letter, and I remain the same. Now take away my last letter, and I remain the same. What am I? A mailman.

  9. If a white man threw a black stone into the Red Sea, what would it become? Wet.

  10. How do you make a bandstand? Take away their chairs.


Have fun!





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

1 comment:

Cath said...

4. At a hot dog stand

6. Take away his credit card

7. Edam

9. Wet

10. Take away their chairs

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin