Update (01-22-08, 2:47 p.m. EST): Cath is a busy bee! She's got several answers correct. (You can compare what's been posted with what's in the com boxes.) I swear, the way you guys answer these things, I think I've got the smartest eight readers in the world! (That is my Bloglines subscription count. I might have two more readers, if we don't count my husband, mother, and sister. That would put me up to a baker's dozen!)
Rules are in the older two posts.
- When you see geese flying in a V formation, why is it that one leg of the V is always longer than the other? Because it has more geese in it.
- Why are there so many Smiths in the telephone directory? Because they all have telephone lines.
- What is E.T. short for? So that he can fit in the small spaceship.
- Where do you find a no-legged dog? Exactly where you left him.
- Approximately how many house bricks does it take to complete a brick house in England? One. It takes many bricks to build the house, but only one brick to complete it.
- How do you stop a bull from charging? Take away his credit cards.
- What cheese is made backward? Edam.
- Take away my first letter, and I remain the same. Now take away my fourth letter, and I remain the same. Now take away my last letter, and I remain the same. What am I? A mailman.
- If a white man threw a black stone into the Red Sea, what would it become? Wet.
- How do you make a bandstand? Take away their chairs.
Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.