Thursday, January 3

Holy Name of Jesus

Well, step one has been completed: we made the dough (Big Girl did most of it, though I had to add the second cup of flour because she mis-read the ingredients), shaped the symbols and words, and baked the dough.

Who will help me eat the bread?

Oh, sorry! Got a bit carried away there!

We'll let things cool overnight (though it's probably not necessary) and paint and decorate tomorrow. In the meantime, here are our creations.

Big Girl works on her dough (above) and creates the following:



Below, you see Little Girl starting on her creations, then you'll see pictures of what she made.








Naturally, I can't help but participate in the fun! Two of my better creations are below:




I am actually kind of happy about those. Might save them and make them into Christmas ornaments or something. :)
When we get them finished, I'll put up more pictures.

1 comment:

Stina said...

What a great idea!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin