Thursday, January 10

I Cannot Leave Well Enough Alone!!!

I had to play with the template again. I was dissatisfied with the background images I had on the blog, so I looked through some of my more unusual photos and changed both the sidebar image (things ought to be easier to read there now) and the background image behind the posts.

The header remains the same (for now).

If you stop by, feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks!

PS: If that isn't enough, I was wondering if anyone knew the code for clipping the bottom of the main column when the content is not as long as the sidebar, and vice versa. I've noticed that on some blogs' templates, when the post (or sidebar) is out of stuff to display, it ends. On my blog, I have a large white space where there is no content.

If you know how to fix it, I'd love the code so I can tidy that bit up.

Thank you in advance!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I like it!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

It looks nice. It is a little hard to read the text in your sidebar when it's against the background (your book list, for example).
Viewing in Mozilla Firefox on a PC.

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Looks great!

It might take a bit of work w/ the code to fix the white space. If it bothers you I'd be happy to take a stab at it. :)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin