Thursday, January 17

Snow, Part II

Here are the other pictures I tood today. Dates and times are, natch, completely wrong.


This was taken out my bedroom window. The girls will probably want to climb on the slide tower later today.


This is what's behind the slide tower, as you go past the slide and up the hill. I love how that tree looks in the snow! In the planter box/terrace garden are irises, hiding below the snow, waiting to come up in March!


This is at the top of our hill in the back yard. It's the launching point for toboggan rides!

The patio furniture is stacked up to guard it from wind storms. You can see how much snow we've had so far from the pile on the table in the middle-ground of the picture.

And it's still coming down. If I get out to Wal Mart, Big Girl might have boots for sledding. I can't believe I forgot to buy any for her this year!

Toboggan pictures will come later.







Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

You are considerably Closer to the Equator than I am, and we have not a flake (yet!)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin