Tuesday, January 29

A Prayer for My Friend and Her Family

A mutual friend passed this on and suggested that our co-op pray it on behalf of the family for whom I've been requesting prayers. Please pray it with me now.



PRAYER TO DEFEAT THE WORK OF SATAN


O Divine Eternal Father, in union with your Divine Son and the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg you to destroy the power of Your greatest enemy-the evil spirits.


Cast them into the deepest recesses of hell and chain them there forever! Take possession of Your kingdom which You have created and which is rightfully Yours.


Heavenly Father, give us the reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.


I repeat this prayer out of pure love for You, with every beat of my heart and with every breath I take, Amen.



She then wrote (emphasis mine):


This is a prayer we pray every night and I think it would do good if we all said it for the *********** family, now more than ever. As I write this I have felt the presence of the devil just trying to keep me from doing this, his power is very strong and we need to join together now more than ever just to put him in his place!


Please keep my friend and her children in your prayers. I beg you, please pray for them!

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin