Monday, January 7

Homeschooling Unit: Elections


Even though it's a homeschooling project, and this blog is where I've kept most of my homeschooling posts, I am now conducting a year-long unit on elections with my girls. Since it's political, I decided to host that discussion over at my Soccer Mom blog. I have my first post up as of last night. The biggest thing is we've got a CHART!


I am probably going to be learning quite a bit throughout the year, and this unit study will have a definite Catholic bent to it. The Catechism will be one of our tools.


Anyway, if you're looking for homeschooling posts, I'll have plenty of them over at the other blog.


I now return you to our regular programming.



[image source]

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin