Monday, June 4

In the Garden Today

More of the lilies are blooming today, including a bunch more of the white ones. I do have one stalk that is tipping over, which I will see about staking upright. I wonder if I didn't plant it deep enough when I transferred it over last October.









I also took a couple of shots of my roses, which are blooming like mad, but have little tiny bugs making them look bad after being open a short time. I think I need to prune and spray those bushes this week. Maybe I'll do that when I mow the front lawn. All the shots of the roses were done from above. I just stood on the front deck and snapped away. The rose bushes are immense, too! I'm quite surprised because they were little dinky-looking things when I bought them at Wal Mart last Spring. You know the kind - the $5 ever-blooming rose bushes in the garden center. Who knew they'd be so humongous this year?




I put all of the pictures for the garden this Spring in a web album with Google.




2007 Garden

1 comment:

catholicandgop said...

Lovely flowers. :)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin