Monday, June 18

Blogroll Highlight: "The King's Good Servant, and God's First."


Jay's blog was added to my blogroll a while back. I think I added him because he thought something I wrote was funny. Obviously, this is the kind of person I want to hang around, right? I mean, if you're going to have any kind of social group, why not a mutual admiration society?


I actually like Jay's blog for more than his obvious good taste in humor. He's a conservative in politics but doesn't place that above his faith. He's a family man who often has very good observations on what makes a family tick (or not). And he works hard to be a faithful Catholic. All these things make it easier to swallow his status as a lawyer.


If you notice the title of his blog (Pro Ecclesia, Pro Familia, Pro Civitate), he also puts things in the proper order: God, family, country. That's a good thing, as Martha Stewart says. ;)


Go tell Jay hello, if you aren't already a regular reader of his.

4 comments:

Pro Ecclesia said...

Thanks for the kind words.

(the check is in the mail)

;-)

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Whoo hoo!

Now I can get my dream car!

Pro Ecclesia said...

Why don't you remind everyone what it was that I thought was so funny. I think you've since deleted it (it was slightly risque, if I recall).

;-)

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

OH, gracious, I can't recall. It's probably not deleted, though, just on the Catholic Soccer Mom site. (I re-named it recently from GOP Soccer Mom.)

It wouldn't surprise me if it was risque, either! I have been known to appreciate jokes that I wouldn't dream of telling around my children! (Kind of like the Cinderella joke my grandmother, of all people, told me once.)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin