Thursday, August 23

Entertainment


With Hubby out of town and the girls in bed, I am stuck with little to do. I have things on the DVR, but nothing I want to watch at the moment. I could sit at the computer again, but I'd like to do something else.

So I decided to watch a movie that I can't watch with the girls. And, since I won't be sleeping any time soon while Hubby is away, I'll not be limited by the length of the movie. (Last night, I finished watching The Bells of Saint Mary after midnight, then stayed up for SportsCenter so I could see how the AL Wildcard race is going. And, by the way, why don't they make movies like that any more? Such a beautiful and kind portrayal of Catholics! These days, I cringe any time a movie has someone Catholic, and especially so if they're in a habit or clerics.)


Soooo...


After weighing my options, I've decided to go for Monty Python and the Holy Grail over Blazing Saddles. Because I haven't watched The Holy Grail in ages.


(In case you wondered, the keywords at IMdB for Holy Grail are Severed Arm / Corporeal Mortification / Eccentric / Severed Leg / British Film)

Oh, and don't ask me how my pining for more movies that portray Catholic religious in a good light squares with this Monty Python movie. 'Cuz I don't know.


Christine

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin