Tuesday, August 14

Blessings Made Apparent

Today is my anniversary, and I have to say that I am so completely blessed by God to have my husband as my helpmate. I am overwhelmed with the blessing he is in my life. He is the most wonderful husband I could ever have asked for or dreamt of. He loves me, he loves our children, and he loves God. And not in that order, either.

And I know that God has taken care of me in exactly the way He knew I needed to be cared for. And that He chose exactly who I was meant to be with.

Thank God for my husband. He is a real man, a godly man, and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

Not. For. Anything.




Christine

1 comment:

Cath said...

Happy anniversary! May God bless you with many more wonderful years together!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin