Tuesday, August 28

Bleg (Updated)

Okay, I tweaked my blog's template and now Firefox people say there's no background to the text on posts. I can see one with IE7, but...it would be nice if everyone could.

Here's what I'm looking for. I want my blog to have the static background image, which it now does. I also want the textbox-background portion of the posts to stop at the bottom of the last post (or at the bottom of the last sidebar item).

I am only knowledgable enough to make myself dangerous here. Anyone who can point me in the right direction for a quick instruction on how to fix my template to make it nicer for the Firefox people will have my gratitude.

Thanks in advance to the nice computer geeks who have enough patience to help me with this. :)

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. I looked at the old template and guessed which thing it was that I took off that made the difference. Oddly enough, the page looks no different to me on IE7. Go figure.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin