Tuesday, January 6

Year in Review

The Darwins had this up, and I thought it was interesting.  Review my year by posting the first sentence of the first post of each month.  Pictures are optional (so I skipped it).  If you want to play along, just leave a comment with a link to the post in the comboxes.

*****************************

~~2008~~


January:

I once heard Mother Angelica say that if you're Catholic, people ought to be able to tell when they walk into your house.

February:

Last year, some clever Catholic blogger gave a history of the ties between Groundhog Day (the day, not the movie) and Candlemas (also known as the Dedication of Our Lord, 40 days after His birth).

March:

Ugh.

April:

I'm still a little wired from class (though I'm about to fall dead asleep at any moment, I think), so I thought I'd finally get to the two tags I had from Sunny.

May:

I remember looking at the historic graveyard in Toms River, NJ, and reading a tombstone that read:

View me now
As you pass by
As you are now
So once was I
As I am now
So you must be
Prepare for death
And follow me

June:

From Good, Clean Funnies today:


A man bought a donkey from a preacher.


July:

Sunday afternoon, as we were getting ready to continue with Weekends with Will, Little Girl asked me, "Mommy, why do you stop the story in the middle and talk about what it means?"

August:

The hyperbole in the caption here is just laughable!

September:
October:
Another picture from our hike on the Shenandoah Parkway.
November:

I have been undergoing a change lately. 

December:
Theme: Creation
God createth Heaven and Earth, and all things therein, in six days.

*****************************

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin