Thursday, April 3

Going, Going, Gone

Well, my friend's husband helped the girls and I out today by following us to the airport, driving the man who was buying our van to his bank branch, and then driving us home again.

The van is gone. Good bye, Old Paint!

I'll miss it, but to be honest, the day I knew we had to sell it - the day I decided to tell my husband what had been going on - was the day I became detached. God is good.

Now we're paid off on that loan, I've got enough to cover the rest of my medical bills, and I can replenish nearly everything we took out of the emergency fund to cover the bills I've paid already.

(BTW, please pray for the man to get home safely. He's driving back to Atlanta this afternoon.)





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin