Monday, April 21

Best. Husband. Ever.

Soccer Dad has once again donned his Travel Man costume and has taken off: this time to upstate New York. He'll give you the details ASAP along with pictures he took yesterday.

Today, I sent him an email pleading for prayers. I was absolutely freaking out when it was time to log in to do my first real phone calls for Apple. I knew he wasn't really going to look at them immediately, but since God is outside of time, I knew the prayers would be efficatious anyway.

Well, about three o'clock or so, I heard the phone ring and knew it was Travel Man. (He gets special rings on both the home and cell phones.) His class was taking a break, and he wanted to see how things went for me.

Again, I tell you, I have the BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.

You can try to argue, but you'll never convince me otherwise.

I love my husband.






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin