Wednesday, December 12

Mark Lowry Fan?




I just listed a VHS copy of his "Mouth in Motion." It's even signed. The video is full of kid-friendly humor and silly parodies of Christian artists like Michael W. Smith and Sandi Patti.



He's seriously funny. (See how I did that? Aren't I funny, too?)




Of course, you could also just tell me if I'm crazy for the price I put on these two cuties. I honestly don't know enough if I was on target with it, even though I researched it. So if you know anything about Beanie Babies, please help me out with your ideas! Thanks!
(NOTE: I can't get my links to paste here, and I can't type those long things in, so please just click the link at the bottom of the post to see what I mean about these bunnies. Thanks!)





No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin