Monday, December 10

Google Picture Meme

Correction: Seen at Coucoumellisms, snagged without being invited to do so, cuz it looks neat.



THE UNCREDITED GOOGLE IMAGE MEME

(How to play: Type the answer to the following questions into Google Image, then pick from the first page.)


1. Age at my next birthday:


2.Place I'd like to travel:



3. Place I've been:




4.Favorite food:



5.Place I was born:




6. Place I live:



7. Name of past pet:



8.Best friends' nickname:


9. My first name:



10. First job:



Want to play? Leave a comment in the box and go for it!

3 comments:

Soutenus said...

It WAS fun! Thanks. My picture answers are @ http://fourpointgroup.blogspot.com/2007/12/google-images-meme.html

Cath said...

My meme is up on my blog. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Jeanne said...

I just forgot to invite people to use it, it was up for grabs. :)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin