Wednesday, December 5

It's True!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures



I tell you that a little more than a year ago, I rarely drank coffee. Then we stayed at a resort in Alexandria, VA, that had a Starbucks on the way to the metro. I had a small Peppermint Mocha the first day. mmmmmm... like drinking a hot Thin Mint Cookie! The next day, I asked for "the middle size" of the same.

By the end of the week, I was ordering "Venti No-Whip Two Percent Peppermint Mocha" with gusto.

Then...I learned that you can buy the peppermint syrup from them!!

I was sunk.

Now I have at least two cups of coffee in those big latte mugs with two squirts of peppermint syrup and a generous squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup, two Splenda, and 2 tablespoons of fat free half and half. Every. Day.

Guess what I'm giving up for Lent? ;)




Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin