Thursday, December 20

Lucky Seven Meme - Travel Man style

Rules of this meme:

Directions:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I don't know 7 people who blog. I read a lot of blogs but don't know any of the authors well enough to tag them with something. So I can do steps 1 and 2.

  1. I like the movie Moulin Rouge. I can't explain why (it doesn't fit with the Star Wars, Matrix, Lord of the Rings epics that I like). Maybe I'm a big softie inside.
  2. College football needs a playoff system for the FBS (old Divsion 1). ESPN has a cool simulator that shows how the seeding might work using the current BCS model. The simulator uses algorithms to determine a winner for each match up - and the really cool part is that it allows for upsets. Have fun!
  3. I worry constantly that I am not being Catholic enough - too many sinful thoughts and actions on an almost constant basis, very infrequent daily Mass, very infrequent Adoration. Thank God for confession!
  4. I hate being tagged for memes. You will never see a meme on "The Adventures of Travel Man" blog.
  5. I think that Chevy should bring back the El Camino. That's right... the half car/half truck from the 60s - 80s. Makes a lot of sense in this crossover / utility phase that the automakers are going through right now. Heaven forbid they build a minivan or station wagon - it has to be a "sport activity vehicle" or "crossover" or "I'm not a family car (even though I seat six)". Admittedly, an El Camino doesn't seat six, but having an open bed for garage saling, picking up gardening supplies, etc. makes sense.
  6. I could very easily become a video game junkie, but I need my job to pay for the house, food, clothes and other unglamorous things.
  7. I used to think blogging was dorky (don't tell Soccer Mom), but now I see the attraction of posting random thoughts.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. I stumbled upon your blog by chance while searching for "christmas commercialization". Nice articles you have! Keep up the good job!

Advent is about to end.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin