Sunday, October 29

Help

Please pray for my parish as a whole. And please, if you could, pray for me. I am struggling GREATLY with some serious issues here, and I have been upset most of the morning. It's not going away, and while I know and beleive that Christ holds us in the palm of His hand, I do not understand his plan or his timing.

Our diocese, and especially this area of it, needs lots of prayers.

Also, while you are thinking of my intentions (if you are), please also throw in some prayers that Virginia's marriage amendment passes. God knows it's under assault, and it is not getting the kind of support it should be getting in some areas. We've only got a bit more than a week, and I am feeling very negatively about its prospects.

Thanks in advance, and God bless you.

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I'll be praying.

Obviously you've seen how the whole marriage thing is playing out here in New Jersey. It's not pretty.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin