Thursday, October 5

Counter the Ms. Petition

Part of the Ms. article is the fact that they are sending these 5,000 names to Congress as a petition. I found this response to Ms. at Mark Shea's blog:

Amy Pawlak unleashes the Power of the Blog!

She writes:

You probably came across the story regarding Ms. magazine publishing a petition of 5,000 names - women who've had abortions and aren't ashamed of it.

This petition will be sent to Congress, the House, and the White House.

I feel it's important that a counter petition - hopefully with 5,000 and more names - also be sent. Judie Brown, president of the American Life League, wrote in a commentary that when she saw a Ms. announcement of the project, "the evil practically jumped right off the page."

If you could link to the petition I'm generating, I'd appreciate it. I know it will probably be a drop in the bucket, but I'm so bothered by this "feature" that I have to do something.

Thanks and God Bless!


Click away, and pass it on.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin