Wednesday, October 18

Battle Against the Ladybugs, Cont'd

I've decided to offer up my difficulties with the ladybugs, and hopefully God will accept my offering up of the beginning of the day, when I didn't think to do so. Who knows how many souls can be freed from purgatory just from my irrational fear of harmless bugs? (Yes, unless you count the skeeve factor of the things crawling all over my house, these little things are harmless. They might even help with the aphid problem, though I don't know where all of them are when I need them during aphid season!)

Also, I'm kind of hoping that He doesn't decide to give me much more to offer up here, because I am seriously skeeving out. My skin feels all crawly and stuff, and I just want to run away and hide until Hubby can get all the bugs out of my curtains. And living room. And kitchen. And away from the door. God forbid I get any in the bedroom. I will wind up sleeping in my car.

I got a little school done today, but haven't accomplished ANYTHING in the kitchen or as far as laundry goes. I spent a good chunk of my day battling the stupid bugs. Vacuuming the door, then the curtains and window, then the door again, and back to the curtains.
I'll try to catch up now that I've sprayed a bunch of stuff on the doorframe (inside and out) and the outsides of the windows downstairs. I left for about two hours to look for weather stripping (got some brass stuff that will make a solid seal around the front door) and the bug spray. When I got back, there were probably another 40 to 5o of the critters on my door and just as many in the living room on my curtains.

I took some pictures of them in my vacuum canister, which is now outdoors so Hubby can empty it for me. First time since I bought this vacuum that I wished I had a bag on it.


Please, Jesus, have pity on me!

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin