Wednesday, October 11

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my father's 59th birthday!


He has been married to my mom for 38 years, a father of two daughters, a Pa Pa to four grand-daughters (with another on the way!), a brother to four brothers and one sister, a cousin to countless (!) cousins, godfather to Little Girl...and a really all-around terrific guy!

He taught me my prayers, he taught me how to behave at Mass, he taught me to love Jesus.

He taught me neat tricks in math, he taught me to drive, he taught me how to be stern and gentle at the same time.

He taught me how to throw a ball (so I don't throw like a girl), he taught me to love sports (go Yanks!), he taught me to ride my bike.

He also taught me what kind of man I wanted to marry. One just like him. (And I did.)


Happy birthday to the best Daddy I ever could have wanted! I love you, Dad!


2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

A very Happy Birthday to Chris' Daddy!! May God bless you always.

catholicandgop said...

Happy Birthday Chris' Dad!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin