Thursday, March 13

A Word From Our Sponsors

I thought I'd do a bit of shameless promotion. Since I'm not nominated in the Catholic Blog Awards, I'll promote something else.


I've got two CafePress shops! One shop has Pro Life merchandise, the other has things with some pictures I've taken (like notecards, calendars, etc.). If you click on the button below, you'll be taken to the artsy-fartsy shop with the notecards and such.


Support This Site


Poke around a bit, if you please. Proceeds go towards Little Girl's dance lessons and/or Big Girl's sports activities.

(The Pro Life Store can be found here, and has bumper stickers, buttons, and T-shirts. Buttons for both are always found on the sidebars of my two blogs.)






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin