Thursday, March 13

Sound Sleepers?

Soccer Dad forwarded this to me (it's making the rounds at his office), and I nearly went up to test it out on the sleeping children when I got it. Scary stuff, if it's true. (Some commenters at the YouTube site think it's because the kids are exhausted from too many activities, but without knowing the children, you can't make that pronouncement. For all we know, their moms are homemakers, they are involved in one activity per week, and they all get the recommended daily amount of sleep.)





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

3 comments:

Stina said...

I didn't know about the voice alarms. We just replaced a smoke detector near the kitchen because it was so sensitive and have had others start beeping because of dying batteries. And we were definitely surprised that when they went off and didn't wake the children. Now it seems it's not just my kids. I'm going to share this story on my blog, if you don't mind...

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Absolutely! I'm hoping people DO share this! It's important to know that getting the kids yourself might be something you need to do in case of fire. (As if a little thing like fire will be able to keep me from my girls!)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Big Brother and I were just talking about how he sleeps right though his obnoxious BEEPING alarm clock. That thing can go for 20 minutes without waking him.
His Eagle Scout project might involve smoke detectors. I should have him look into these.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin