Sunday, March 23

A New Definition of "Busy"

Tomorrow night, I begin my descent into insanity Apple CPU training class. The class ends on April 18. During that time, I'll have one week where Little Girl has no dance on Mondays, and then go straight into two-per-week lessons/practices. Big Girl's soccer team begins practice on Tuesday, and her games will likely start up a week from Friday and then go every Friday after that (same day as Little Girl's second dance classes each week). Story time at the library will start anew either this Wednesday or next, and I'm still chair for Respect Life (though I am still a bit depressed about how that has gone lately). In addition to my classes from nine to midnight, I'll have study time outside of class and phone practices. Soccer Dad is in Travel Man mode this week, the following week, and at least one other week (if not two) in April.


Oh, and we homeschool, which we will try to keep up for the next four weeks, even if it's not every single subject every single day.


Did I mention the last time I used a Mac was ten years ago when I worked in a public school, and it was an old Mac that had probably been a bit abused? (In fact, it was still called a Macintosh. Here's a picture of it, which I got from this site where you can read about it.) It froze up all the time, which meant I had to hard-boot the thing, which probably contributed to its decline and eventual slow death. I've got a lot to learn in a short time. I'm pretty sure I am up to the task (I'm not a complete idiot), but I'm still a little nervous about the amount of work I'll be doing in a four-week period.


If I'm light on blogging - or if I show up and seem to be a bit more looney than usual - this is probably why.


And if I do show up and look like this ...















... you'll know why.









Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin