Wednesday, March 19

ACK!

In all my rushing to get into that Apple class, I totally forgot to put up a recipe last week!

Okay, I'll get two up today, and post-date them for Friday. Us? We ate fish sticks last week, and this week we'll be sticking with grilled cheese and tomatoe soup.

However, upon request of the other two diners for Easter dinner (the girls), we'll be having tuna casserole for dinner on Easter. It's good. I have nearly everything I need already, and it's an inexpensive dinner to make. Plus I know they'll eat well. ;)

So, I'll peruse my Friday dinner lists and get two recipes up for you. I think one will be my super-fast ziti. That's for Easter Friday around here.





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin