Wednesday, March 5

And Now for an Important Announcement


Travel Man has an important update about Big Girl's basketball championship game. (If you click around on his blog, you'll also find some new travel updates. I encouraged him to post while he was sitting in the hotel room on his trip this week.) I really, really encourage you to read this post, even if you don't care much about his travelling posts. His description of the game is really awesome, and I teared up reading it. (I'm such a proud mama!)

And now, I think I'll finally go to bed. I was worried about heading off when I heard that our little corner of the world was under tornado warnings!! Holy smokes! But since that expired at 11:45, I think I'll get some sleep before Coffee with Jesus in the morning. Then after breakfast, I'm off to get a business license and pay more money to the government. Anyone who doesn't think the government is too big hasn't ever tried running a business. Seriously. It's ridiculous the fees and forms I've got to fill out just to answer a phone in my house. Golly, I hope they don't decide I'm not zoned for it! *sigh*






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin