Wednesday, November 14

VEHICLE WARRANTY NOTICE

Today, my father-in-law received yet another piece of mail at our home. This time, it's not just a credit card offer, but a notification that his vehicle warranty is about to expire, and wouldn't he like to buy an extended warranty with this company (Warranty Activation Headquarters in St. Louis, MO)?

I don't remember the exact time he last bought a car, but it was not too long before he died in 1998.

So, yes, I'd guess that his warranty is definitely expired. But I don't think he really cares much about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder about those type of things. My husband and I received a phone call offering us an opportunity to continue our warranty on the car. WE BOUGHT THE CAR USED...and not from the people who were calling us, either.

It pays to be suspicious (sometimes).

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin