Friday, November 16

A New CafePress Store (updated)



I just decided to make a new CafePress Store, which I've named "Artsy Photos by a Mom." (I have one here which I called simply "The Soccer Mom's Stuff," which has strictly Pro Life merchandise.)

If you follow the link embedded below, you'll see my new shop, which specializes in merchandise with my photography on it. I've displayed some of it here before, but some of it is new. I hope you like it. :) (If you want to look and just report back on what you thought of the pictures, that would be fine. Hint, hint.)



Support This Site

Thanks for taking a look!

(Update: I fixed the first link in the opening paragraph. To get to the second site, click on the banner above, please.)




No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin