- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk (one 12 ounce can gives you enough for two batches)
- 2 TBSP reduced-calorie margarine
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups) (I used chocolate chips)
- 14 large marshmallows
- Coat an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar, evaporated milk, and margarine. Bring to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stif until smooth.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency.)
And that's it! This is very easy to do, and the girls helped me out with stirring and pouring things into the pot. As a matter of fact, as long as your children know kitchen safety, this is really something they can do almost completely by themselves.