Friday, November 9

Click-Through Picture of the Day

Stacey's blog was the first place I saw this, and then I saw an LOLTrek that cracked me up. And now I'm subscribing to I Can Has Cheezburger? and loving it.

Now, I'm not posting the picture here, but I want you to slowly put down your drink. Seriously. Make sure you haven't just taken a bit of any food items, either. I will not be held responsible for computer damage.

Now click here. (Oh, and it's okay for children, unline some of the LOLCatz.)

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Big Brother has been telling me about this site for AGES! He will sit and laugh until he falls out of his chair, at these cats.
He would fall out of that chair DAILY, yelling, "I'm all right" before he even hit the floor. Finally he had done so much damage to the chair that I had to replace it with a sturdier one.
I do kind of miss the nightly slapstick theater in the family room, though.

Stacey said...

I don't know that I've ever laughed as consistently at a blog as I have at I Can Has Cheezburger. That stuff is straight up hilarious.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin