Wednesday, September 12

It's Here! It's Here!

It's the Wells Fargo Wagon! It's the Wells Fargo Wagon!



Well...not really, but I was really in the mood to say that this time.

Sarah is hosting the Catholic Carnival again, and it's here!

Her themes are always a big treat, so be sure to head on over and see what she's done with the place this time.

And, just as a heads' up...she convinced me to host the carnival soon and gave me an idea of a theme I could work the carnival into. But that will be a secret that only she and I know. If I told you, I might have to kill you afterwards. ;)

I'd give you a list of things to look for, but I tell ya' there's too much good stuff to pick only a few. Go and admire the Ohio State analogies at Sarah's place.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin