Tuesday, December 12

I Have Something in Common with the Pope Now

My mom works the phones for iPod, and she just IM-ed me this morning to alert me of a special on refurbished iPods. 30 GB Video iPod for $179. 1 GB iPod Nano for $89.

Guess what Hubby and I will have in about 5 to ten business days?

Not what we had planned right now, but honestly, we were thinking of checking out prices just after Christmas. I have no way of listening to my podcasts that I keep downloading from EWTN. (Did you know there are free podcasts from them? Specials every month, like the time they had a twelve-part lecture on the Ten Commandments by Father Groeschell!)

So now, I can be just like our Holy Father, except I think my iPod list will not include as much Mozart as his.




(click here if that didn't work for you)

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin