Monday, December 18

Annoying

I was driving along today when I saw a bumper sticker that read:

Thou Shalt Not Kill
GO VEGETARIAN!

I hate when vegetarians can't come up with a rational argument for their eating choices. (Not that I'd buy it, anyway, being that I love to eat meat so very much...) But to quote the Bible as some kind of "See? God doesn't want you to kill animals" ploy is just stupid. I mean, just before the Israelites escaped Egypt, God told them to kill and eat lambs. And to do so every year in rememberance of their deliverance from slavery.

DUH!

God does not require us to be vegetarians. As a matter of fact, I believe that Saint John was even told to eat a whole bunch of different kinds of animals by Jesus Himself!

I hate when animal rights activists tell me an animal is just the same as me. Just. Not. True.

1 comment:

catholicandgop said...

I don't mind those so much is when they have a vegetarian bumper sticker right next to a pro-choice one.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin