Wednesday, December 20

Early Wishes



Well, there are only five days until Christmas. (Just ask my five year old. She's been keeping careful track!)

And, because the last five days before Christmas involve quite a bit of extra activities, especially baking cookies and making fudge, I'll be pretty busy.

So, in case I forget to do so later, I want to wish everyone a very happy and blessed Christmas!






Adeste Fideles
Laeti triumphantes
Venite, venite in Bethlehem
Natum videte
Regem angelorum
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus, Dominum


Cantet nunc io
Chorus angelorum
Cantet nunc aula caelestium
Gloria, gloria
In excelsis Deo
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus, Dominum



Ergo qui natus
Die hodierna
Jesu, tibi sit gloria
Patris aeterni
Verbum caro factus
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus,
Venite adoremus, Dominum





3 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

That image of the marble statue of Joseph holding Mary and Baby Jesus is absolutely breathtaking.

catholicandgop said...

Merry Christmas.

I too was taken by the statue image you have. I've never seen one like it before.

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Just FYI...you can own a copy of it, mantle-sized. I have one. The artist's name is Timothy Smaltz (I think that's how you spell it). I got it years ago when my parents' parish had a fundraiser by selling it. :)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin