Thursday, December 28

HOORAY!

My new niece is here!

At exactly 9:00 a.m., my sister's baby was born. She weighs 8 pounds, 11 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long.

Welcome, little one!

(Oh, yeah, she does have a name, but being that I tend not to reveal those, let's call her Sister's #3 Girl. To keep her separate from Sister's # 1 Girl and Sister's #2 Girl. And Hubby's brother's kids, Big Niece and The Nephew.)

My sister is doing well enough to have called me herself, so the C-section went okay. Sister's #3 Girl is also doing well, though they are keeping an eye on her because she was breathing a bit fast. (Probably excited that Mommy and Daddy decided on a name, which they finally did last night.) My mother will soon be headed down to the hospital with Sister's #1 & #2 Girls, then I'll get email pictures later today.

Isn't technology wonderful?

Thank You, God, for a safe delivery!

2 comments:

catholicandgop said...

Congrats!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all :)

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin