That being said, there are already some Obama supporters that are disappointed, and he hasn't even taken the Oath of Office yet. This is what happens when you promise to be all things to all people - Change We Can Believe In!
Here are the groups disappointed to date (that I know of - please let me know if you come across any others!)
- Liberals - Liberals are growing increasingly nervous – and some just flat-out angry – that President-elect Barack Obama seems to be stiffing them on Cabinet jobs and policy choices.
- Black Leaders - not enough black people in the Cabinet.
- Homosexuals - Gay leaders furious with Obama's choice of a prominent evangelical minister to deliver the invocation at his inauguration.
- Environmentalists: Choice of EPA Administrator - Lisa Jackson, Secretary of Agriculture - Tom Vilsack, National Security Advisor James L. Jones.
- Netroots Activists (or people who are against looking for terrorists)