Monday, May 5

Whew! Shift Over!

Well, in my first full week taking calls, I had a miserable time. I was finally able to accomplish something this weekend when I was able to field calls that were more than questions about iPhone. And tonight was, for the most part, a decent night for me. I had a pretty good day overall. Saturday was a really good day, as a matter of fact. I'm starting to get the hang of things, though I know I need improvement in some areas. (And I pretty much know what those areas are; I just need to remember to work on it!)


Tonight, I was frustrated because of some minor glitches and a couple of frustrating calls, but I Can Has Cheeseburger cheered me up. There were a string of pictures today that are just flat-out funny. Since I can't show Soccer Dad at the moment, I'm sharing with you. (Soccer Dad has left the building, and Travel Man is on the move again.)















Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin