Saturday, May 3

Fashion Accessories

At breakfast this morning, Little Girl dawdled a bit, and Big Girl went off to get dressed.  She flitted across the hallway and waved at Soccer Dad.  The following conversation ensued:

Little Girl: What is Big Girl wearing?

Soccer Dad: Big Girl is wearing an evening gown with Versace pumps, Christian Dior neckware, and a fishing hat.

I dissolved into a fit of giggles, not over the fishing hat, but over the "neckware."  

me: "Neckware"??  

Soccer Dad: Yeah.  Why?

me: You mean, maybe, "A diamond pendant"?

Soccer Dad: I guess so.  Something like that.  It's not just a necklace, it's fancier.  "Neckware."

I suppose it's a sign that I'm kind of low-maintenance that he came up with that phrase.  Honestly, if he bought me "neckware" I wouldn't know what to do with it.  I just don't wear a lot of jewelry.  

Still, I'd love to get a picture of that ensemble.

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Hmm, is Soccer Dad watching the Style channel on the sly?

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin