Thursday, May 1

Six Word Epitath

I remember looking at the historic graveyard in Toms River, NJ, and reading a tombstone that read:

View me now
As you pass by
As you are now
So once was I
As I am now
So you must be
Prepare for death
And follow me


It was cool and it gave me the creeps all at the same time.

If I'm in charge of writing my epitath, I don't think I'll be as clever. But I'll give it a shot.

Ma Beck tagged people who had pets named after TV characters. I had a dog named Ernie. Therefore, I am tagged for this meme.

Six word summary of my life, as I'd like it on my tombstone:

Don't forget to look under stuff!


(Soccer Dad will get that. Love you, honey!)

I will tag anyone whose birthday is within 15 days of this post, past or future.





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin