Monday, May 5

Non-Official Update

My father has spoken to his brothers recently, and his older brother just finished up a visit to their sister (my aunt, who has cancer). My uncle tells us that her days seem to be few, and that she is slipping very quickly.

Please pray for her, most of all, and my grandmother, as well. (I think my grandma is still in Texas with her only daughter.) Also, please keep all the "boys" of the family - her five brothers - in your prayers, as well. My own father is traveling to Texas next week for a one-day visit with her, and my prayers for his trip are that he arrives in time. This is a very difficult time for everyone, and your prayers are not only appreciated, but the effects of them are felt, as well.

Thank you in advance.





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin