Tuesday, May 22

Mother-Daughter Tea and May Crowning

Our tea was a great success! I made some opening comments about Mary, which I'll add to this post when I'm on the desktop instead of my laptop, and then people had conversations about Mary as our Mother and the Queen of Heaven at their tables. We held a drawing for door prizes and a big drawing for the honor of crowning the Blessed Mother.

I'm so pleased with how the crowning went, too. There were two things that I asked for in relation to the tea. I asked God to please let us sell some tickets. And I asked Him to please hold off the predicted rain until after we crowned His Mother.

Praise God, He answered both prayers for me. (He said yes, by the way. He actually ALWAYS answers prayers, but sometimes the answer can be "no" or "not now.")




Here is the Blessed Mother with the crown I made. One of my best friend's daughter got to do the crowning. :)

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin