Friday, May 18

Big Weekend

This morning: Co Op - last classes, and I'm playing Jeopardy with my apologetics class. (Pictures of the board are forthcoming.)

Tonight: Big Girl's soccer game, God willing. Pray for no rain, please. Just until she has a chance to play. She missed two games last week because they had to make up one while she was away on vacation.

Tomorrow: Little Girl's dance recital. Two numbers, costume change, no Mommy backstage at all. Oh, and no place to hide the scapular, so I'm wondering if she wants me to pin the pieces of an old one in each of her costumes. Maybe I'll do that for her.

Tomorrow night: Co Op end of year celebration and dinner. In between picking up the girls' friends for the recital (they are our guests) and other normal housekeeping stuff, I need to make something to bring to this party. And organize stuff to bring to show off.

Sunday: After Mass, tons of laundry in preparation for the packing I'll do Monday and Tuesday for...

Wednesday: Vacation. Off to South Dakota and Kansas for visiting family and Hubby's 20-year high school reunion. Our flight leaves at 8:00 a.m.. Thank God our airport is small and close by. If we leave the house at 7, we should be fine, though I'm sure we'll leave earlier than that. Oh, and ask me how happy I am that I can't bring something to drink to the gate. Go ahead. Ask.

(Oh, and on Tuesday, Big Girl has soccer practice, which she will go to in spite of not being able to make it to the game next Friday.)

So, if I am not blogging, then I apologize in advance. And, yes, I was working on the post about the tea and May Crowning. But now it's late, and I have things to do today. I was having trouble with wording it well. Maybe later. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite.

How happy are you that you can't bring something to drink to the gate?

I'm not too happy about it, but it leads to less bathroom trips on the plane, so not a bad thing overall.

Denise in Jersey

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Actually, not at all happy! I wish I could bring a bottle of water from home that we paid just a few cents for rather than buying some at the gate for a few dollars. :(

But the weekend got a bit less busy when the co op party was put off until June. *whew!* A couple extra loads of laundry got done!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin